If you would like to photocopy material from any Chelsea Green title as part of a course pack, or for use as course material, please contact:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
If you would like to reprint an excerpt or image from a Chelsea Green title in another book, or for any question or concern regarding permissions, please contact Subsidiary Rights Manager, Eliza Haun. If requesting to reprint, please include the following information in your request:
- The title and author of the Chelsea Green book you wish to excerpt;
- If text, the word count of the excerpt(s) you wish to use;
- The name and address of the publisher of your book;
- The estimated print run, trim size, page count, and list price of your book;
- The territory in which your book will be sold.
If your request is for 250 words or less of text, it likely falls under US Fair Use law, provided you cite the material properly. If you are unsure whether or not your proposed usage is considered “fair use,” please contact us.